Thursday, October 8, 2009

Create-A-Post!

Ever lie awake at night dreaming of what it would be like to contribute to the number one blog on the internet with the words "Jabroni Report" in the title? Do you ever write blog posts in notepad, then resize them on your screen to make it look like you were one of our staff? Are you stalking me either professionally (Hi Jon) or personally (Hi Jon) and want to move out of my bushes (Hi Jon) and into my blog? Do you want to live the dream of being a random stranger on the internet who types garbage that no one wants to read?

Here's your chance!

Give me a topic, any topic, and I will select one and write about it. Want to know what a producer does? Want to know what a programmer eats? Want to know what the inside of our bathrooms look like? Want to know why Ivan wears "dress shorts?" Ask and I shall answer!

2 comments:

  1. ponies. they are not in fact, baby horses. blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the mcdonalds halloween pails from back in the day

    ReplyDelete