Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Present Time Again...

It is Thanksgiving, which as we all know, means it is time to sit down and clean out the Amazon wishlist to ensure that people have the opportunity to shower me with the gifts I demand. As such, I present my Christmas List 2009. If you know me, you'll be able to search for my wishlist by my personal email address, if you don't, here's some highlights. I'm including this just to give my readers some insight into my awesomeness-level. Not featured are a new desktop, a tablet-pc for better note taking at work, a pony, and a million other things.

Items not featured are what I call the "hall of lost dreams presents", where the presents of my crushed childhood fantasies live. On that list, in addition to the Robot featured elsewhere in my blog, is my N.E.S. featuring ROB, my Millenium falcon and AT/AT walker, my Jabba the Hut playset, and a host of other 80's fantasies that leave a hole in my heart.

Please note, if you are purchasing gifts for me, please remember that my happiness depends entirely on receiving every single item on my wishlist, in addition to a number of thoughtful gifts you have purchased on your own.

Also, we should do a secret Santa at work.


Also, also...it is late, and I don't feel like formatting this list. Deal with it.

  • Product ImageReturn to Treasure Island [PAL] - Miniseries of my youth.
  • Product Image No, I don't own it yet.
  • Product Image e-cigarrete starter kit. I like new things. Also, smoking is cool, but Katie yells at me. This solves all my problems in the world.
  • Product ImageElectronic football
  • Product ImageThe worlds great fair DVD
  • Product ImageThe Atlantis Blueprint
  • Product ImageDoes anyone REALLY believe I'll make it all the way to Christmas on this one? Anyone?
  • Product ImageDrood: A novel
  • Product ImageA cook's tour...See my Tony post.
  • Product ImageMall Madness...because Katie made me take "Dream Date" off my list.
  • Product Image Game Engine Architecture...from the fine folks at Naughty Dog.
  • Product ImageWarmly Inscribed...A meta-book about books
  • Product ImageCity of the Dead.
  • Product ImageBeck: Common Sense
  • Product ImageMadded NFL 10 (SO late this year)
  • Product ImageXbox 360 12 month Live Gold Card...because I'm curious about this "online" thing.
  • Product ImageAn Inconvenient Book: Real Solutions to the World's Biggest Problems
  • Product ImageArkham Horror
  • Product ImageBorderlands
  • Product imageJust checking if you are still reading...or am I...(I am)
  • Product ImageThe Road...for I feel I should own at least one Oprah book.
  • Product ImageNot sure how I missed this one.
  • Product ImagePygmy, by Chuck Palahniuk

No comments:

Post a Comment