Monday, November 16, 2009

On playing Wow with your co-workers


I was reminiscing with Ivan this evening on the awesome "early days" where we created a WOW guild made entirely of co-workers. It was my intention to blog some stories about those wonderful days of co-operation filled with promises (broken), dreams (shattered), and Bizdeath (the first to leave). That said, I seem to have lost my screenshots from our first guild, so I'm going to have to settle for a later time when some of us all joined a larger guild together. I chose this shot because it shows a) how fun and awesome we are as a team and b) how my DPS was the highest...having nothing to do with the fact that I was the only caster in the "work crowd" on a fight built for casters.


So, pictured in this pre-Ulduar Kel Thuzad 25 man attempt are:

  • Shadowbaron: Your trusted author, a warlock.
  • MPAA: Ivan, the ret pally, programmer extraordinaire on such excellent pieces of tech such as SPUticles.
  • Negraluz: Ramon, the priest, programmer extraordinaire on such excellent pieces of tech such as "I shipped Blitz when I was just an intern."
  • Thorhald: Josh, the Death Knight, and a cinematic artist tour de force.
  • Not pictured: Other guild members/co-workers who hated hard core raiding: Tom, Kyle, Dan, Eric, Gavin, James.
Note to my colleagues: FIND ME PICTURES from Shush Bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment