Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And it goes political again...

"Feds Mull Rules, Fees to Spur Net Acces"

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB125850641299752981.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_MIDDLENexttoWhatsNewsSecond

I have written and deleted about 10 pages worth of text/rant on this subject...but to avoid pushing my views on impressionable young readers, I opted to simply post the link and allow you to reach your own conclusions.

Literally the last thing I would want to do is "put myself out there" by advocating for a political-economic viewpoint that may be...less than popular...in an industry dominated by 20-somethingers. As such, I will do what I always do and keep my opinions to myself.

Unrelated image I found on the internet:



1 comment:

  1. It's a blog dude, post your thoughts.

    I don't see how Open Access gets broadband to more people. It will get faster internet service to those who already have it, which is good, but I don't think it helps in the long run. It doesn't encourage the telcoms to invest in their networks.

    ReplyDelete