Wednesday, September 30, 2009

OctoJabroni Kick-Off and Meet the Author Signing Event!

I can think of no better way to kick-off OctoJabroni AND to rekindle my love affair with actor's named "Woody" than to see Zombieland on opening night.













http://www.zombieland.com/

As an added bonus, this will be your first chance to meet the author and get him to sign whatever you are interested in him signing. Burt Reynolds picture? I'll sign it! Blank piece of paper? Consider it signed! Your favorite boxers? Already signed!

So...the details are as follows:

The film: Zombieland.
Location: Some movie theater that is playing Zombieland in the greater Chicago area.
Time: Sometime Friday night. Possibly a matinee on Saturday if I'm sleepy.

So, basically, if you happen to be seeing Zombieland at the same time and location I eventually decide to see it at, I will most likely not ignore your presence, and if you stick a pen in one of my hands and something to sign in the other, I'll probably scribble some nasty comment on the item.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. you have a meet the author of zombie land event, while we have a dan aykroyd vodka signing. yesssss.

    ReplyDelete